Disney Springs is a unique entertainment area that is an event unto itself. If you’re looking for an area in Disney that can provide some adult entertainment, this is the place you don’t want to miss. Check out Disney Springs, for adults it can be a welcome respite from some of the more kiddie entertainment. It is not located inside the park, so anyone can go at any time, no tickets required.
Located on Lake Buena Vista, you can enjoy beautiful views while listening to live entertainment at one of the many stages or venues. If you’re looking for something to do on a non-park day or just an evening getaway, this is a great way to spend a few hours or even all day.
- The Eddison Live Entertainment– Gatsbyesque live performances nightly. This was once an abandoned power plant and has now been transformed into an entertainment venue. A restaurant during the daytime, at night it becomes an adult-only social center. You can watch from the upstairs railing as burlesque dancers and aerialists perform live in the downstairs bar, or you can go downstairs and join in the fun. You will surely not be bored at this location.
- AMC 24- A 24 screen movie theater ready to transport you to a world of action and adventure, or romance, whatever your heart desires. 6 out of the 24 theaters allow for food and drinks to be ordered and delivered to your seat. What better way to enjoy dinner and a movie?
- Cirque Du Soleil- Coming in the spring of 2020! This can only be head over heels fun! I am so excited for this to arrive. This will be a combined effort from Disney animators and Cirque Du Soleil to create a one of a kind experience. Those are always the best kind of experiences in my opinion!
- Exposition Park- This is another one of a kind experience, which we’ve all come to enjoy about Disney. Live music via bands, DJs, and rap artists provide daily entertainment while food trucks line the circle drive. Grab a table or an open spot of grass to enjoy a bite while you watch the show. This is a great way to spend the evening.
- House of Blues- Blues is not the only musical treat you can obtain at this bar/restaurant. They also play Rock, Country, R&B, Latin, Reggae, Metal, and HipHop. The restaurant serves Southern and international favorites and also offers a Sunday brunch. There’s also a House of Blues Gear Shop to pick up a collectible item to remember them by.
- Marketplace Stage- This is an outdoor stage located along Lake Buena Vista where special musical events are held every day and evening. Enjoy the show with a view of the lake.
- NBA Experience- Immerse yourself in NBA like never before. Shoot some hoops and test your skills at NBA trivia. Stock up on sports gear or souvenirs. The best part is, you get to be the NBA champion and step through the Player Entry Tunnel to be welcomed by the cheers of the crowd. You continue the journey through training and competitions, later becoming the draft pick and eventually entering the Hall of Champions. You get to experience the entire NBA career track from beginning to end and enjoy playing the games along the way! This is a must for all the sports lovers out there!
- Paradiso 37 Entertainment- This is a waterfront restaurant featuring Latin music featuring foods from the Americas, including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Mexico, to name a few. They offer over 75 different varieties of tequila.
- Raglan Road- This is another outdoor stage on the patio of the Show for Ireland pub. There is a 90-minute show featuring Irish music and dancers with projections of Irish culture in the background. They feature 4 shows daily between 4:30 pm to 10 pm.
- Riverboat Square- This section of Disney Springs is located on the Landing near Paddlefish restaurant. It provides a more laid back, relaxing atmosphere with acoustic guitar and classical music. If you need to get away from all the activity, this is the place to refresh and relax.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes- This bowling alley is no ordinary alley. An upscale establishment, they feature 30 lanes on 2 floors, as well as pool tables and 5 bars for your entertainment needs. Don’t expect bowling alley fare at this location. You can get fresh sushi or some other contemporary foods at their indoor/outdoor patio dining room.
- Stargazers Bar- Featuring a more relaxed vibe, this bar offers craft beers for only $5 every night from 4 pm to 7 pm. They also provide live music nightly from 7 pm to 11 pm. Attached to Planet Hollywood, be sure to check out this bar on your visit to Disney Springs!
- Aerophile Hot Air Balloon- This hot air balloon ride lets you ascend 400 feet into the air and hover over Disney Springs for views up to 10 miles away. The balloon is tethered so you don’t have to worry about taking off to nowhere. It can hold up to 29 people per ride.
- Vintage Amphicar & Italian Water Taxi Tours- Rent a vintage Amphicar or Italian Water Taxi and cruise Lake Buena Vista. These are available for rental from The Boathouse at Disney Springs.
- The Void- Virtual Reality experience that includes touch and smell to totally immerse you in an alternate reality experience. You can choose between Star Wars or Wreck-It Ralph experiences. This is a walkthrough experience, where you will walk around freely as you explore these new environments.
- Late Night at Disney Springs- No need to head to bed early, there’s plenty of fun to be had after hours. The Landing remains alive with food and entertainment until 2 am on Thursday through Sunday nights. Disney Springs knows how to show adults a good time, also.
- Shopping- Plenty of opportunities to enjoy a shopping experience with over 100 different stores to choose from. Whether you are looking for clothing, art, gifts, housewares, or just about anything else you could want, you’ll probably find it here. Some of the names you can find here include the Art of Disney, Coach, the Coca Cola Store, Ghirardelli, Kate Spade New York, The LEGO Store, MAC Cosmetics, the NBA Store, Harley Davidson, Vera Bradley, many, many Disney stores, and so much more. Disney Springs can be the shopping experience for the adults part of the vacation.
- Dining- there are more than 60 dining options in Disney Springs. Everything from quick and easy to formal dining and anything in between. You are sure to find something that you enjoy.
While this is not a complete list of places and activities available for your entertainment at Disney Springs, it hopefully provides a good amount of information on a lot of fun that can be had at this location.
Although there are plenty of activities here for you to bring the kiddos if you want, spending time at Disney Springs for some adults-only fun can be a great date night also.
Have you been to Disney Springs? What was your favorite place or attraction? Leave me a comment and let me know!